As a really clever way of protesting Obama’s stimulus spending (cuz, you know, how dare he use our tax dollars to help Americans instead of waging imperialist wars and invading foreign countries?), conservatives are holding “Teabag parties.” I won’t try to explain their logic (actually, I’m not sure there is any logic behind it, just blind hatred and bigotry), but suffice to say the conservative leaders orchestrating this Teabag movement think they’re carrying on in the fine patriotic American protest tradition of the Boston Tea Party.
Ah, conservative movement in America. You’re so adorably out of touch.
Anyhoo, you have to watch this video. Andy Cobb is responding to their call:
sildenafil online http://neelkanth-printpack.com/?viagra generic viagra without a doctor prescription http://presepeviventedicustonaci.it/?northwest-pharmacy-canada canadian pharmacy online
canada viagra http://softwarefreedownload.org/kamagra-oral-jelly-at-walgreens kamagra binnen 24 uur geleverd http://turkishleadershipacademy.com/buy-propecia finasteride 5 mg female viagra http://dennisoliversports.com/citrato-de-sildenafila sildenafil tabletas 100 mg http://rungreangmassage.se/cialis-online cialis daily tadalista cialis schnellversand sildenafil citrate in female infertility sildenafil mylan 50 mg prijs sildenafil sandoz 25 mg prezzo is viagra safe yahoo
- DeSmogBlog.com My posts that are clearing the PR pollution clouding climate science.
- Heuristiks Marky Snark’s blog
- Hoodline My coverage of local news in the Lower Haight and beyond.
- Mongabay.com My writing on forest and environmental issues.
- Piglets and Fishes Life as lived by Genevieve.
- The Bay Bridged My coverage of Bay Area music.